Wednesday, February 11, 2015

NOT NEED TO SAY GOOD BYE.

Continuing with the immigration writings, here is the new post for February...


NOT NEED TO SAY GOOD BYE.

Making the decision seems easy… but it is not… leaving home, leaving our comfort zone, it requires a lot… One day I woke up with this crazy idea and in a blink it became true. Now when I look back to the beginning I try to remember the moment when everything started and I can´t picture it, all I got is the support, the faces, the words from those who I´ve always loved…
All those who also I left behind, and now when everything had changed I am terrified of forgetting, and I realize as well how big the two words “good bye” are…
I keep telling myself to keep my heart strong, not matter what happen you know who you are and who loves you… However, the fears is there, sometimes stronger than others.
One day I´ll be back just to say hi and I really hope that, the doors open with the first knock. I dream with that, with hugs and kisses and smiles… Nevertheless, the reality is that I did said good bye and I continue wondering if that was necessary in order to be born again. In this moment I don´t know the right answer, but I do know it´s impossible to walk further without taking a pick to the back and breath with relieve, when you see the bright light still on, reminding us that in somewhere is yet a place that once we called home.

Note: Images taken from www.google.com


No comments:

Post a Comment