Monday, January 4, 2016

SPAIN



I was 15 years old, when I promised to myself to go backpacking across Europe… Well it didn´t happen exactly as I planned, but I did went to the old continent at least to a part of it.  And I´m still looking for some genuine words to describe the most incredible experience of my life.
They were just two weeks, with so much to see, so much to do, so much to enjoy that at the end it was never enough time. However, what I did, what I saw it´s going to be forever in my heart.
The best part, I wasn´t by myself, I was with my oldest best friend. We met again after awhile and at the airport he gave me my own “love actually movie” hug.  During that time together, we share old stories, happy memories, we talked about our new projects and our fears, we went to the movies, we watched the sunset on the beach, and in the light of the night, we saw a water fountain to dance. It was like when we were kids.
During two weeks I felt free, I crossed the Atlantic by myself, is amazing how powerful that little thing it made me feel. I admired the horizon on the top of the world; I filled my heart with the history and culture of a wonderful country. 
Today I´m watching the clock on the wall, I´m thinking right now is noon out there,  moreover I´m thinking about possibilities which one should be the next to make it a reality, because that was Spain taught me, life is about dreams, we just need the courage to  become them true.  


No comments:

Post a Comment