Tuesday, April 4, 2017

CONFESSIONS

After reading Confess by Colleen Hoover, and having recovered from my broken heart thanks to that book, I felt inspired to write my own confessions.
So, here they are:
I confess, I lie to my daughter when I tell her vegetables taste good. I hate vegetables.
I confess, I have a guilty pleasure for t.v shows about drama and suffering. Really, there are a few shows I can’t stop watching them.
I confess my fascination for everything Pink. I do believe I’m a princess and I’m not ashamed of that.
I confess my terrible OCD behavior and how is affecting my life. I can’t stop thinking about those things I can’t control, and that’s killing me.
I confess, I’m terrified of changes. I know I need to leave my comfort zone. I know that somewhere there is greatness for me, still, I don’t know how to make myself go outside and conquer my world.
I confess my fear of failing.
I confess that I scared of realizing one day that I didn’t know how to live.
I don’t want to waste more time.
I don’t want to feel alone anymore.

I don’t want to be afraid of my dreams.

Note: Images taken from A to Z challenge website and google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment