Monday, November 18, 2013

WHAT I LEARNED FROM MY FRIENDS

Dedicated to my dear friends, (My friendcitos) there are not memories of my childhood without you in them.


WHAT I LEARNED FROM MY FRIENDS

I had some friends once, who taught me a lot of things, the real important ones.
My friends taught me how to understand songs´ lyrics without looking on the internet.
They taught me how to combine my clothes, the passion for good movies and Bach´s books, and how to enjoy Saturday nights without coins in my pocket.
My friends always told me the truth, no matter how difficult it was, especially when my hair looked so bad.
They taught me, how to tolerate differences, which seemed impossible at that time.
But more importantly my friends taught me how to believe in myself as I think that in some way, they also believe in me.
I was thirteen when I met them, and after that, twenty three, and so on and so on.
At some point my friends left, and then I left as well. Now we are apart in diverse spots on this earth, sometimes we try to keep in touch, however you can imagine how hard it can be.
I miss them more or less it depends of the day, but growing up is part of life, and this is yet another lesson that a learned from my friends.
                                             August, 2013




2 comments:

  1. I'm sure that your friends can teach you more than you think... even in the distance... despite the time... Kisses... Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always I have known that... Kisses love you too

    ReplyDelete