Thursday, April 5, 2018

E is for ...EVER AFTER!!!

Do you know something about stars?”
They were lying on the grass, Mel was resting her head on Cameron’s shoulder. She couldn’t believe everything was so peaceful now.
            “A little.”
            “Tell me something about them.”
“See the group of stars that looks like a W?”
Mel shifted her body to look at the cluster of stars. “Yes.”
            “That’s Cassiopeia, a vain queen.  She was punished to spend half of the year upside down in the sky for her vanity.”
            Mel lifted her head to face him. “You know, smart asses are the new sex.y”
“What am I going to do with you little dirty mouth?”
“Love me?”
Cameron kissed her head. “Always.”

This was their start and their end. This was their infinity.

Note: Pictures were taken from google.com and
          atozchallenge.com

11 comments:

  1. Sweet little scene under the stars :-)
    https://iainkellywriting.com/2018/04/05/e-is-for-echternach-luxembourg/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me at Cassiopeia. That's always been my favorite.
    Melanie's Stories

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Cassiopeia too. I have a lovely memory, kind of similar to the story.

      Delete
  3. The night sky is always a romantic place to be.

    https://moondustwriter.com/2018/04/05/education-children-atozchallenge/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute story - I was waiting for one of them to kill the other one haha
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! On the contrary of some of my posts, I love HEA

      Delete
  5. I liked this story! Wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete