Saturday, April 7, 2018

G is for...GUARDIAN ANGEL



Guardian Angels are real. I know it, I’ve seen mine in my dreams.
My angel is beautiful and loyal, she’s always with me.
When I’m scared, when I’m sad or angry or just frustrated,
And suddenly I felt how a soft breeze clear my mind, It’s my angel
telling me everything is okay.
When I was seven my dad told me, don’t worry, your angel will always keep you safe.
I know it now, I knew it then, and every night I pray to say thanks. 


Note> Images were taken from google.com and atozchallenge.com

4 comments:

  1. Wonderfully written! :) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice. I wish I could share that same belief without any doubts. Nice post.
    https://iainkellywriting.com/2018/04/07/g-is-for-glasgow-great-britain/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's not that hard, you can believe in anything you want to believe!

      Delete