Tuesday, April 10, 2018

INSPIRATIONAL SONGS

When I'm sad or tired or I just need inspiration these songs always help me.


Unwritten, By Natasha Bedingfield:

…No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it in
No one else, no one else.
Can speak the words on your lips
Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins

Try, By Pink:

Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame,
Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned
But just because it burns, doesn't mean you're gonna die
You gotta get up and try.

I lived, By One Republic:

Hope when you take that jump
You don't fear the fall
Hope when the water rises
You built a wall
Hope when the crowd screams out
They're screaming your name
Hope if everybody runs
You choose to stay.


Stand by you, By Rachel Platten:

And love, if your wings are broken
Borrow mine so yours can open too
'Cause I'm gonna stand by you,
Even if we're breaking down, we can find a way to break through
Even if we can't find heaven, I'll walk through hell with you
Love, you're not alone, 'cause I'm gonna stand by you.

Breakaway, By Kelly Clarkson:

I'll spread my wings, and I'll learn how to fly
I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
And I'll make a wish
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway
Out of the darkness and into the sun
But I won't forget all the ones that I love
I'll take a risk
Take a chance
Make a change

And breakaway


Note: Pictures were taken from google.com and atozchallenge.com

4 comments:

  1. Song lyrics can come to mean so much to people, a really personal meaning. Nice selection to share.
    https://iainkellywriting.com/2018/04/10/i-is-for-iasi-romania/

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the songs are very beautiful. Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete