Saturday, April 21, 2018

S is for...SUMMER CAMP FROM HELL

My life sucks!
Why did I agree to come here?
This place is worst than hell…
There is no cell phone reception or internet for start, but there are mosquitos and nature everywhere.
I don’t know anybody and thanks God for that, because people here seem so chirped and happy and cheerful, like if they were in a constant baby shower party.
And don’t get me to talk about the creepy forest. Why does this place have to be next to the most dangerous place in the world? A forest, a forest!
I want to go home but then I would have to expend the
 rest of the summer with my stupid new stepmother without school as an escape.
I hate my mom, and I hate my dad.
“Abby, honey, you’ll love it. This is going to be an experience you’ll with remember forever. My parents said.

And I’m afraid they were right, this is going to be a nightmare for life.
Note:  Images taken from google.com & atozchallenge website.

2 comments:

  1. It's not for everybody - perhaps her parents should have thought a bit more about it before sending her off to camp!
    https://iainkellywriting.com/2018/04/21/s-is-for-siauliai-lithuania/

    ReplyDelete