Saturday, April 28, 2018

Y is for...You're my friend, you're my king

“Is there something wrong?” I asked surprised and concerned.
“No, nothing is wrong, on the contrary everything is perfect,” Rhyon said with sparks in his eyes, “you are perfect, beautiful, smart, brave.”
Oh oh!
“My prince, we should go back, it’s late.”
“Why are you calling me ‘Prince’ you’ve never done that before?”
I had my suspicions about Rhyon feelings, I guessed I was in denial. “You’re the Prince.”
“Tell me you care about me.”
“I do,” How can I not. He wasn’t just the Prince, he was my friend, he was like a brother to me.
“I care about you too, I like you I lov,”
I put my hands on his lips, “Please don’t say it.”
“Why not?” He looked at me with so much hope that killed me.
“Rhyon, I could die for you, But…” I couldn’t find the words.  
“You love me, but not in the way I want you to love me.”
“I’m sorry.”
He gave me a sad smile. “I know you do.”


Note: Images were taken from google.com & atozchallenge website. 

2 comments:

  1. There are many different kinds of love - a shame their feelings did not match!
    https://iainkellywriting.com/2018/04/28/y-is-for-ypres-belgium/

    ReplyDelete