Saturday, April 16, 2016

N is for......

NO NAME
Recently I found this poetic prose that I wrote in college. I was trying to think in a name and nothing came to my mind… Can you help me? Which do you think it could be a good title?



                Our history is written every day, every moment. 
                With every new experience, we are taught to grow up; 
                and at the road we travel at some point we feel the absence 
                of what we are, of love, of what once we believed to achieve. 
                And for a moment that the only important thing is to get away 
                for this suffer this uncertain. 
                However, gradually and as suddenly as the arrival of a shooting star, 
                we wake up to a new life, finding in each step, new reasons to believe, 
                to exist, to love.
         
                Note: Images taken from a to z challenge

8 comments:

  1. from old to new - possible title?

    good poem

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maturiy?

    I loved it, really interesting! /xoxomake

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Natalia! I love all your comments, in fact I´m starting to use to read it...You are helping me a lot with my writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Road We Travel

    I've felt like this from time to time. Hope follows despair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! sometimes happen to me as well. Yhanks for the title Tamara.

      Delete