Tuesday, April 26, 2016

V IS FOR....


 VOW TO A NEW BROTHER
The prince was walking quietly on tiptoes. He was hiding behind every pillar and huge curtains. It was a long way to the exit door and from there to the stables.
Today is his birthday and as every number seven he's going to receive a significant present.  This year he was going to have a horse, finally his own horse.
Once outside it got easier.  Everybody was inside preparing the party in h
is name. So he just ran until the stables and there it was a magnificent black horse.
He walked near to it, thinking already in a name, almost touching it, but the horse started to jump, the prince tried to calm down but it didn´t work. The horse turned frenetic and made the prince to fall into a poodle of mud.
A boy stood between the animal and the prince, protecting him.
“Are you ok my prince?”
“No, I'm not. I survived to be killed by my own horse, just to end dying in my sister hands. Look my cloths. It took me forever to come here without been seeing by anybody.
“We can use the back door behind the kitchen and follow the hallway. Everybody is busy nobody is going to notice us. I can take you to your room, you could change and give me your dirty clothes and I´ll wash them. Your sister will never find out.
            The prince smiled widely. “What´s your name?”
            “Kellan, my name is Kellan, my prince” The servant said giving a reverence.

The prince offered his hand. “Call me Rhyon. Today you have saved me twice.”

Note: Images taken from A to Z challenge and google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment